If you want to do is to insert odesk My Public Profile / ওডেস্কে কাজ করতে চাইলে My Public Profile পুরণ করতে হয় ~~Hedaet Forum~~

Email: Password: Forgot Password?   Sign up
Are you Ads here? conduct: +8801913 364186

Forum Home >>> Odesk Work >>> If you want to do is to insert odesk My Public Profile / ওডেস্কে কাজ করতে চাইলে My Public Profile পুরণ করতে হয়

Tamanna
Modarator Team
Total Post: 7509

If you want to do is to insert odesk My Public Profile

Profile Access: Your profile is set here in the public do not want to keep private. Public access to the profile down so I can see your profile private profile bayara down only to see it. Is the public profile of the facility, increase your contacts. Display Name: your name is on a ansatuku will be here. Primary Role: Primary role define your job type, as you can. Such as programmer / developer, Data Entry Professional, Technical writer, and can specify. Title: what has already been discussed. Weekly Availability: number of hours you work, you can saptahe it may specify. For example - if the day is free for an average of 3 hours odeske 3 x 7 = 1, you can set the hours. Years of Experience: How many years of experience in the work you have to enter it here. Although at least two years experience in the 3 months. English: Here you enter the English Proficiency Level. If you write it in English and can understand if there is 5 days. Objective: Here, you can write a general purpose phrrilyansim carrier.

=============
ওডেস্কে কাজ করতে চাইলে My Public Profile পুরণ করতে হয়

Profile Access: আপনার প্রফাইল পাবলিক না প্রাইভেট রাখতে চান এখানে তা নির্ধারণ করে দিতে পারেন। প্রোফাইল একসেস পাবলিক রাখলে সবাই আপনার প্রফাইল দেখতে পাবে আর প্রাইভেট রাখলে শুধু বায়ারা প্রোফাইল দেখতে পাবে। প্রোফাইল পাবলিক রাখার সুবিধা হল,নিজের পরিচিতি বাড়ে। Display Name: আপনার নামের কোন অংশটুকু দেখাবে এখানে তা বলে দেওয়া যায়। Primary Role: আপনার কাজের ধরন অনুযায়ী এখানে আপনার Primary role define করতে পারেন। যেমন programmer/developer, Data Entry Professional, Technical writer ইত্যাদি উল্লেখ করে দিতে পারেন। Title: যা পূর্বেই আলোচনা করা হয়েছে। Weekly Availability: আপনি সাপ্তাহে কত ঘন্টা কাজ করতে পারবেন এটি উল্লেখ করে দিতে পারেন। যেমন- যদি দিনে গড়ে ৩ ঘন্টা ওডেস্কে কাজের জন্য ফ্রি থাকেন তাহলে ৩ x ৭ = ২১ ঘন্টা সময় নির্ধারন করে দিতে পারেন। Years of Experience: সংশ্লিষ্ট কাজে আপনার কত বছরের অভিজ্ঞতা আছে তা এখানে উল্লেখ করুন। অভিজ্ঞতা ৩ মাসের থাকলেও কমপক্ষে দুই বছরের উল্লেখ করুন। English: এখানে আপনার English Proficiency Level উল্লেখ করুন। আপনি যদি মোটামুটি ইংরেজী বুঝতে এবং লেখতে পারেন তাহলে এখানে ৫ দিন। Objective: এখানে আপনার ফ্র্রিল্যান্সিং ক্যারিয়ারের উদ্দেশ্য সমূহ লিখতে পারেন।